Algo Developer (Electronic Execution)
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with researchers, traders, design and develop real time execution algorithms;
- Design and develop real time signal engine for trading system;
- Design and develop unit test framework and back testing framework for different trading strategies;
- Review component and system design and improve efficiency and stability;
- Diagnose and fix issues in the trading strategy and trading system;
- Help develop and maintain various different tools used in trading.
- Degree in engineering or computer science, advanced degree preferred(Masters, PhD or equivalent);
- 3+ years of relative experience real time trading system design and development in the equity market or digital asset market, in a low-latency setting;
- 3+ experience in C/C++ development, familiar with design patterns and popular 3rd party toolset, familiar with Linux development, familiar with different networking communication protocols;
- Familiar with one or more database operations and interactions (relational,NoSQL or other time-series DB);
- Have experience with performance evaluation and testing;
- Preferable to have prior experience in execution algorithms design;
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.