Private Wealth Manager
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This Private Wealth Manager will help to promote the brand of Amber and build partnerships with relevant financial and distribution channels to achieve the main goal of contributing to the growth of the AUM of Blue Whale Club.
- Develop business partnerships with distribution channels and new clients
- Facilitate prospect and client demo calls and distill client feedback to internal teams Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing institutional and individual
- clients in the region, drive successful sales in terms of AUM and trading volume through Amber platforms, both online and offline
- Work cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders, e.g. product, marketing, legal, and compliance, to ensure smooth and compliant execution in local markets
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, fintech, technology, or management consulting
- Experience in sales/business development /client relationship management within crypto or traditional financial service industry is a strong plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven, problem solver
- Analytical, time management, and organizational skills
- Creative, resourceful, and persistent to drive toward outcomes while navigating a dynamic environment.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrated interest in digital assets and familiarity with crypto markets preferred
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.