Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
- Handle and responsible for the full spectrum of company secretarial matters within the Group and its subsidiaries
- Organise and attend board meetings and where applicable, committee meetings, and prepare
- relevant documents such as agenda, written resolutions and minutes
- Maintain proper statutory records and ensure compliance with the Companies Ordinance and all relevant statutory matters of the Group
- Work with other business units to ensure documentation and corporate affairs are in order
- Provide guidance and support to the board of directors on corporate governance matters
- Develop corporate governance policies and procedures
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance, Law, Accounting, or other relevant disciplines
- A qualified Chartered Governance Professional
- At least 8 years of company secretarial experiences gained from institutions / professional / legal firms
- Good knowledge of the Companies Ordinance, SFO requirements and other overseas statutory compliance and regulations
- Detail-minded, meticulous, can work independently but also a team player to deliver quality works with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in listed company and fundraising projects is an advantage
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.