Coverage Trader - Market Making
Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
1. Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
2. Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
3. The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the inventory of tokens and cryptocurrencies in order to balance buy and sell orders and minimize risk.
- Work with ICO issuers to facilitate primary market transactions and ensure timely and efficient execution.
- Analyze market trends and news to identify potential market making opportunities.
- Monitor market conditions and adjust trading strategies as needed to optimize performance.
- Have strong analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills, as well as a deep understanding of crypto markets.
- Manage complex trades and positions and stay up-to-date on crypto market trends and regulatory changes.
- Have a deep understanding of the ICO process and the ability to evaluate the risks and opportunities associated with new tokens.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related field.
- At least 1 years of trading experience in the crypto industry.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and trading strategies, especially market making.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of the ICO process and the ability to evaluate the risks and opportunities associated with new tokens.
- Ability to manage complex trades and positions and stay up-to-date on crypto market trends and regulatory changes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Amber Group opens its doors to the curious problem solver empowered to make an impact in shaping tomorrow. As a hyper-growth company since day 1, we continually invite talent to join our diverse, nimble and digitally-native teams. If this sounds like you, apply now, or get in touch with us today at email@example.com.