Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Responsible for data processing and general accounting duties;
- Prepare financial & analytic reports, including crypto-currencies movement and reconciliation;
- Assist in handling company secretarial and clerical duties, including maintaining and updating statutory records, filing of statutory returns and KYC;
- Assist in managing digital asset portfolios;
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree holder major in Accounting, Finance, or business related disciplines;
- 1 – 3 Years accounting experience;
- Willing to take on tedious tasks;
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
- Good knowledge on Sun Accounting System, Microsoft Dynamic, Excel macros and pivot table would be an advantage;
- Good team player, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Interested in high technology (e.g. Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Artificial Intelligence);
- Fresh graduate will be also considered.
Nice to Have
- Experience or an understanding of NFTs, blockchain technology or cryptocurrency
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
If you feel you might be who we are looking for, please send your cover letter and CV. We regret that due to the large volumes of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who fit the brief.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.