Blockchain Apps Developer
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Develop and deploy secure blockchain back-ends, such as blockchain networks and related tooling and scripts to support the different operational needs;
- Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, marketplaces, escrow contracts and game mechanics. Provide the highest level of reliability with contract codes 100% tested;
- Stay up to date with the latest standardisation efforts, best practices and security updates
- Programming proficiency with at least one object-oriented language, preferably with a - --- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline;
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools;
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience;
- In-depth understanding of all the technical aspects of Blockchains, including scalability solutions;
- Experience with Solidity Smart-Contracts development and deployment;
- Strong experience with UNIX systems (Linux) and cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, etc);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.