Digital Asset Trader
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Collaborate with team members to manage digital asset portfolios including trading tokens, yield farming and Non Fungible Token (NFT) ;
- Conduct market research and evaluate digital asset projects and business opportunities;
- Assist in implementation of analytical tools and prepare analytical reports on evaluation of company's digital asset portfolios;
- Understand and analyze market trends including but not limited to cryptocurrencies, Non Fungible Token (NFT), Blockchain projects proactively;
- Support the development of trading and market making strategy for Animoca Tokens as well as others
- Degree holder major in Finance, Mathematic or related quantitative disciplines;
- Blockchain gaming enthusiastic with knowledge of crypto;
- Good team player, self-motivated, strong analytical skill, able to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
If you feel you might be who we are looking for, please send your cover letter and CV. We regret that due to the large volumes of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who fit the brief.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.