Investment Analyst - Crypto Analyst
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Conceptualize, design and test predictive statistical models
- Review and analyze performance of new and existing strategies
- Perform data-mining from unconventional data sources and build unique trading signals
- Monitor daily risks, trading system and positions in the portfolio
- Work jointly with portfolio managers, technology and operations team
- Manage confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner
- Attention to detail with logical thought process, superior time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate both within and across teams, to effectively communicate research ideas, concepts, and progress
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to identify and manage project related risks and issues
- Proven ability to work under pressure, manage and coordinate multiple streams of work simultaneously and effectively resolve issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery
- Passion for financial and crypto market investing
- Recent graduate (Undergrad or Grad) from a top university in finance, economics, engineering, computer sciences, and/or math
- Strong knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g., machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP)Strong programming, analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- Experience in Matlab/ C# / Python / SQL
- Proven track record of process management, performance evaluations, lead generation, project management, and excellence in client services
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong collaboration mindset Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is required
- Experience or an understanding of NFT’s, blockchain technology or cryptocurrency will be a plus
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
If you feel you might be who we are looking for, please send your cover letter and CV. We regret that due to the large volumes of applications we receive, we can only respond to candidates who fit the brief.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?