Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Lead a diverse team of Blockchain Quality Assurance specialists.
- Manage and define resource allocation and capacity estimation efforts and delegation of duties.
- Assist team for quality and availability of QA test for each product.
- Enhance QA methodology for test and defect management and automated tools supporting processes.
- Documentation of test plans and follow through issues determined for prompt resolution.
- Liaison with project managers and developers to escalate unresolved issues for suitable support.
- Offer continuous improvement by assessing customer issues for root cause and future prevention.
- Investigate and explore upcoming new technologies and suggest enhancements.
- Conduct tests and demos and inspect to certify product readiness for quality gates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or alternative related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer with functional and performance testing in large-scale, complex systems. Experience in testing Games will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Familiarity with blockchain or cryptocurrencies, specifically NFTs is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Open minded, collaborative, and friendly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have
Understanding of common blockchain concepts and or blockchain gaming
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?