Posted on Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are currently looking for a Game Producer with strong communication skills and who will take responsibility for maintaining a view across multiple project work streams here at Animoca Brands. This role would suit someone who has a strong interest in the challenges associated with running and maintaining a game as a service and we are actively looking for individuals from traditional gaming studios / titles.
- Produce amazing next-generation games, including cutting-edge technologies such as Blockhain and Artificial Intelligence
- Lead small, cross-functional teams consisting of talented and passionate developers, designers, artists and other engineers to ensure the smooth development of quality products
- Act as the thought leader and product owner for leading web3 gaming ecosystems, and help shape the tokenomics offering within these fully immersive environments
- Take ownership of all level design and planning phases of the product
- An experienced producer or product manager with an understanding of the game development process. From initial work on a feature to release
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific expertise in compiling and summarising information from multiple sources
- End2End expertise with all facets of game development: textures, animations, GUI, game physics, particle systems, sound systems amongst others
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming, with experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Experience with project management software
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work
- Experienced in using date and insights to inform planning and decision making
Nice to have
- Traditional large scale gaming studio experience would be very welcome
- Demonstrable production experience across multiple titles
Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?