Executive Assistant - Blockchain Gaming
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for our first UK based Executive Assistant! If you will work closely with the existing EA function who are primarily based in Hong Kong, and support Senior Leadership at Animoca Brands. As we grow in our presence in the UK, we will be moving to a new office location, and this role will entail some level of office admin support.
- Provide a broad range of administrative support to the Ventures team which may include but are not limited to calendar management, arranging meetings while coordinating with other assistants, coordinating with internal and external parties while working across multiple time zones effectively and expediently
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle expense reimbursement and local transportation for client meetings; arrange/coordinate meals when needed
- Handle travel arrangements for the Director and teams. Manage hotels, flights, ground transportations, visas, etc. while minimising costs
- Provides support in arranging Finance meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, etc. Follow up on outstanding meeting items and handling confidential matters judiciously
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business and senior management teams
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Business Management degree or related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- Demonstrable experience supporting C-level Executives
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks under tight deadlines, excellent time management skills, well-developed organisational skills, attention to detail with the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organising meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Google Drive
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills; collaborative and team-oriented
- Demonstrated record of being to handle sensitive and confidential information; highest standards of integrity
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?