Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate team player to drive all things marketing for Anichess, an exciting Web 3 project that combines the world of chess and gaming. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in social media management, content creation, and familiarity with digital advertising. If you have a love for chess, we’d be even more keen to hear from you!
- Develop and execute engaging content strategies across social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Telegram.
- Coordinate and manage content creation, including graphics, videos, articles, and other interactive elements to drive user engagement and brand awareness.
- Work closely with influencers and media outlets to promote Anichess and its offerings.
- Develop and implement community growth strategies and initiatives.
- Monitor and report on content and social media performance, adjusting strategies as needed to optimize results.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms and strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in content creation, social media management, or any related field.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Proven track record of creating engaging content that drives user engagement and brand growth.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms, such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- A love for the game of chess and an understanding of its nuances.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?