Regulatory Compliance Lawyer
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are seeking a highly skilled Regulatory Compliance Lawyer to join our team. As a Regulatory Lawyer, you will be responsible for ensuring that our organization complies with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements in the rapidly evolving Crypto and Web3 space. You will play a key role in helping us navigate the regulatory landscape and position our organization for long-term success.
- Monitor and analyze regulatory developments in the Crypto and Web3 space, including relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide legal advice and support on regulatory matters related to Crypto and Web3, in particular, securities laws
- Work closely with internal teams and external advisors to develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Conduct internal audits and risk assessments to identify potential compliance issues and develop plans to mitigate risk
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry players, including regulators, investors, and other stakeholders
- Advise on regulatory implications of new products and services, including new technologies and business models
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations to senior management regarding regulatory compliance and overall regulatory strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in regulatory compliance, with a focus on the Crypto and Web3 space
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory framework surrounding Crypto and Web3, including knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards
- Knowledge of securities laws and regulations related to Crypto and Web3
- Knowledge of AML and KYC requirements related to Crypto and Web3
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- If you are a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and innovative environment and are passionate about the potential of Crypto and Web3, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?