Legal, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
● Developing and implementing compliance policies and procedures that ensure the organization complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
● Conducting KYC / AML risk assessments and developing strategies and plans to mitigate those risks.
● Monitoring compliance with laws, regulations, and industry standards, and identifies areas of non-compliance.
● Providing training and education to employees on compliance-related issues, such as anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and data privacy.
● Investigating compliance related incidents, complaints, or concerns, and takes appropriate action to address them.
● Reporting to senior management and regulatory bodies on the organization's compliance status.
● Maintaining records of compliance activities, including audits and investigations, to ensure that the organization is meeting its regulatory requirements.
● Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory bodies and auditors to ensure that the organization is up-to-date on regulatory changes and compliance expectations.
● Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
● ACAMS, ICA or CFE certification preferred
● Minimum 5 years experience in AML/KYC or general compliance experience within a Bank or relevant FinTech company
● Knowledge of business operations of customers such as Money Services Businesses, Casinos, NGOs, cryptocurrency-related businesses and other higher-risk entities
● Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
● An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.