Head of Ecosystem
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
In this Head of Ecosystem role, you will support the Aptos ecosystem systems and programs to drive partner and community-led growth at scale, including managing the success of our rapidly expanding web3 developer funnels. You will help manage conversations, support in community, marketing, and growth along with day-to-day operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as the business lead for a new open and decentralized internet.
- Develop the strategy for go to market, work closely with the executive team on establishing KPIs and OKRs
- Steward the development and successful implementation of acquisition funnels, demonstrating continuous adaptation to the rapidly expanding scope of the ecosystem.
- Design and implement growth strategies.
- Facilitate dynamic and meaningful conversations within the community, creating a robust and collaborative environment that fosters growth and innovation.
- Work closely with marketing and business development teams to strategically drive ecosystem expansion and boost community engagement and awareness.
- Help oversee daily operations within the ecosystem, ensuring smooth coordination of activities and efficient use of resources.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans for adoption, integrating insights from multiple sources to create effective and forward-thinking strategies.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience working with start-ups and/or scale-ups with notable experience in Web3 as a leader managing a successful team
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- A passion and deep understanding for web3 ecosystems and knowledge of the current Layer 1 landscape
- Resourcefulness and the ability to bring creative, data-driven solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as a dead-end
- Ability to drive projects independently, thrive on autonomy, and manage multiple initiatives while maintaining a high quality of work
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Experienced and at ease with presenting and speaking in public
The base salary range for this full-time position is $176-212k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.