Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
- Support the development and successful execution of grant-making strategies, ensuring alignment with the Foundation's mission and goals.
- Design and implement a transparent and equitable grant application and evaluation process.
- Work closely with proper teams and people to ensure proper grant allocation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Help oversee daily operations within the grants division, ensuring smooth coordination of activities and efficient use of resources.
- Contribute to developing strategic plans for various philanthropic focus areas, integrating insights from multiple sources to create informed and forward-thinking strategies.
- Help to improve cross-organization efficiency for grant deployment.
- 3+ years of experience working with nonprofit organizations, foundations, or similar entities with notable experience in grant-making.
- Previous experience in blockchain preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- A passion, deep understanding of philanthropy, and commitment to efficient grant distribution.
- Knowledge of local, national, and international grant-making regulations and best practices.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to bring creative, data-driven solutions to every problem, always seeking opportunities rather than obstacles.
- Ability to drive projects independently, thrive on autonomy, and manage multiple initiatives while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; additional languages are a plus.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.