Technical Project Manager, Core
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Core is a suite of products, including a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a web portfolio, that offers a seamless Web3 experience with intuitive design and self-custody features. With support for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Avalanche, and all EVM chains, Core is the only platform that offers the Avalanche Bridge, which recently surpassed the BTC Lightning Network, and native Subnet support, providing you with access to incredibly scalable and customizable sovereign blockchains. We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Product Team to support the Core Product Suite. This role will have a direct impact in driving the planning and execution of this all-in-one crypto command center that puts users in control of their assets and brings the full power of Web3 to their fingertips.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive the software development lifecycle and facilitate sprint releases
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders (engineering, product, design, data science, QA, marketing, support, legal, and finance) and weave them into production phases
- Leverage project management skills to produce multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Assess milestones, timelines, deliverables, cross-team dependencies, and change requests
- Serve as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information
- Act as an internal client/stakeholder advocate and knowledge center and guide best practices across different products
- Organize and evaluate stakeholder/user feedback, evaluate the best way to move forward, and communicate instructions/next steps to the team by making recommendations and decisions
- Work closely with the other product (e.g. Bridge, AvaCloud, etc.) as well as services teams (e.g. Ava Studios) teams to understand dependencies, scope, and cost out projects, as well as influence the day-to-day execution requirements.
- Assess and oversee consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of products in all stages (from ideation to completion to post-launch)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 4+ years of proven experience in project management and software development
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques with a hunger for learning and teaching others
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Emotional tact during conflict management and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ambition and determination with a desire to succeed.
- Team-oriented and collaborative personality with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and listening skills; is clear, succinct and gets point across professionally verbally and in writing
- Passion for crypto/web3 and consistency to consume the latest news and developments
- A positive attitude and the ability to drive cross-functional team cohesion
Base Salary Range: $114,400 to $157,600
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?