Software Engineer (High Frequency Trading Systems) - Chengdu
BIT is a secure high-performance cryptocurrency derivatives exchange offering perpetual swaps, futures, options and spot trading. Powered by Matrixport, Asia’s fastest growing digital assets financial services platform, BIT is the second-largest cryptocurrency option marketplace in terms of trading volume and open interest. The exchange provides institutional-grade security and risk management features that ensures a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
WHY JOIN US
At BIT, we want everyone in our team to do something with a purpose and be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain. You will be immersed in a fast moving, challenging environment and will be facing unique business problems across an International, diverse work environment with great career development opportunities in a growing company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better platform for the next generation of crypto traders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be instrumental in the success of our Market Making desk. Sitting with and working in close collaboration with Traders, you will be their go to person for technical advisory and support. Are you intersted in making direct impact on a trading desk's PnL? Apply now!
- Work closely with Quantitative Traders and Quantitative Developers to develop systematic trading systems
- Assist in designing and maintaining tools for the systematic trading infrastructure of the team
- Develop SDKs to connect with external crypto exchanges
- Assist the algorithmic traders in developing profitable strategies that also increase the volume of the exchange
- Support the traders in trading strategy implementation
- Support and implement new trading features
Preferred Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related STEM fields
- Experience coding in Golang, Java, or other object-oriented programming languages
- Strong knowledge of APIs (REST or FIX), Web sockets and GRPC
- Experience with relational database, SQL, and data structures
- Understanding HFT, derivatives, cryptocurrencies, and market making is a big plus
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Good command of both verbal and written Mandarin as well as English is a plus
- Backend development experience in commercial projects (2+ yrs)
- Experience in GoLang development (1+ yrs)