Token Listing Manager
BIT is a secure high-performance cryptocurrency derivatives exchange offering perpetual swaps, futures, options and spot trading. Powered by Matrixport, Asia’s fastest growing digital assets financial services platform, BIT is the second-largest cryptocurrency option marketplace in terms of trading volume and open interest. The exchange provides institutional-grade security and risk management features that ensures a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
WHY JOIN US
At BIT, we want everyone in our team to do something with a purpose and be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain. You will be immersed in a fast moving, challenging environment and will be facing unique business problems across an International, diverse work environment with great career development opportunities in a growing company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better platform for the next generation of crypto traders.
- Token Evaluation: Conduct comprehensive evaluations of prospective blockchain projects and tokens seeking listing on our exchange. Identify early trending projects and evaluate new crypto assets. Assess their technical, security, and legal aspects to ensure they align with our platform's listing criteria.
- Due Diligence: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct thorough due diligence, including assessing the project's whitepaper, codebase, development team, market potential, and community engagement.
- Community Engagement: Develop good relationships and connections within the crypto community and top VCs. Connect with the developers, founders/co-founders, and project managers for listing partnerships.
- Listing Process Management: Manage the end-to-end listing process, including communication with token issuers, coordination of required documentation, compliance with regulatory requirements, and technical integration onto our trading platform.
- Market Analysis: Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for new token listings and to enhance the trading experience for our users.
- Internal Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the marketing, legal, compliance, and technical teams to ensure successful listing launches, ongoing token support, and adherence to legal and regulatory standards.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate potential risks associated with token listings, including security vulnerabilities, regulatory compliance, and market manipulation.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Law, or a related field.
- Proven experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a deep understanding of blockchain technology, various consensus mechanisms, and token standards Skills: Native understanding of blockchain technology, Web 3.0 & Crypto industry. Excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, trading platforms, and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory considerations relevant to token listings and trading.
- Excellent analytical and research skills to evaluate project fundamentals and market potential.
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively interact with internal teams, external partners, and token issuers.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving mindset with a proactive approach to risk identification and management.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and evolving industry while maintaining a strong commitment to quality.
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Sales & Business Development, listing experience in the crypto business will be an advantage. Direct working experience at VCs or Crypto-native / Web 3.0 Platforms.
- Languages: Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Location: This position is located in Singapore or Hong Kong. But may involve remote work flexibility.