Customer Service Specialist (1-year contract)
BIT is a secure high-performance cryptocurrency derivatives exchange offering perpetual swaps, futures, options and spot trading. Powered by Matrixport, Asia’s fastest growing digital assets financial services platform, BIT is the second-largest cryptocurrency option marketplace in terms of trading volume and open interest. The exchange provides institutional-grade security and risk management features that ensures a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
WHY JOIN US
At BIT, we want everyone in our team to do something with a purpose and be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain. You will be immersed in a fast moving, challenging environment and will be facing unique business problems across an International, diverse work environment with great career development opportunities in a growing company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better platform for the next generation of crypto traders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism and in accordance with company policies/guidelines
- Handle the end-to-end onboarding of new client accounts, collect all relevant information, and manage the client onboarding experience
- Monitor the Email, Zendesk, Telegram, and other channels as required
- Assist in updating FAQ / Solutions documentation
- Work closely with various internal partners (including Sales, Business Units, and Marketing teams) in different regions when necessary
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, company products, and service offerings
- Constantly look for ways to improve our customer service
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- 1-3 years of proven customer-facing experience or experience as a customer service representative in the Fintech/financial services industry
- Experience with CRM software such as ZenDesk or SalesForce is strongly desired
- Passion for cryptocurrency is strongly preferred
- Strong orientation in data privacy and security
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy helping people and being patient with customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where you will need to multi-task and handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a five-star client experience
- Willing to work on a 24x7 shift basis including weekends, public holidays, and night shifts.