Trading Support Analyst
BIT is a secure high-performance cryptocurrency derivatives exchange offering perpetual swaps, futures, options and spot trading. Powered by Matrixport, Asia’s fastest growing digital assets financial services platform, BIT is the second-largest cryptocurrency option marketplace in terms of trading volume and open interest. The exchange provides institutional-grade security and risk management features that ensures a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
WHY JOIN US
At BIT, we want everyone in our team to do something with a purpose and be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain. You will be immersed in a fast moving, challenging environment and will be facing unique business problems across an International, diverse work environment with great career development opportunities in a growing company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better platform for the next generation of crypto traders.
- Validate and reconcile trade capturing and booking of transactions;
- Assist in risk management of trading book by monitoring inventory and risk;
- Work closely with various stakeholders to confirm and settle trades, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulations;
- Manage team analytics and reporting. Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by traders;
- Act as a liaison between the Front Office and other departments to address inquiries and resolve issues promptly;
- Improve and automate the operational processes of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related field;
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Trading Assistant or in Middle Office/Back Office;
- Previous exposure to crypto or experience in TradFi;
- Basic proficiency in Python and SQL;
- Passion and knowledgeable in crypto is a must;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail;
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate in a fast paced environment;
- Fluent proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must.