Quantitative Trader (Crypto)
BIT is a secure high-performance cryptocurrency derivatives exchange offering perpetual swaps, futures, options and spot trading. Powered by Matrixport, Asia’s fastest growing digital assets financial services platform, BIT is the second-largest cryptocurrency option marketplace in terms of trading volume and open interest. The exchange provides institutional-grade security and risk management features that ensures a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
WHY JOIN US
At BIT, we want everyone in our team to do something with a purpose and be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain. You will be immersed in a fast moving, challenging environment and will be facing unique business problems across an International, diverse work environment with great career development opportunities in a growing company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better platform for the next generation of crypto traders.
- Develop and assist the implementation of market making algorithms to improve liquidity;
- Improve market making algorithms through systematic and quantitative analysis;
- Involve in day to day trading operations;
- Take ownership of trading strategies and make sure the algorithms run correctly;
- Contribute to the design of the trading system by bringing new ideas in order to improve performance.
- At least 1 year of experience as cryptocurrency algo trader;
- Well versed with common crypto instruments and concepts such as perpetuals, funding, futures and options;
- Skilled with relevant technologies such as Python and expected to learn a strongly typed language on the job;
- Golang experience is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment to solve ad-hoc problems to minimise risk in unforeseeable market conditions;
- Hold the legal right to work in the location of job application.