Software Engineer (Solana Blockchain)
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
bloXroute is the "Flash Boys" for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance. The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
At bloXroute, we consistently push the boundaries of MEV, pioneering new markets and collaborating closely with industry makers to unlock previously unattainable opportunities.
Our MEV services are dedicated to equipping DeFi searchers and market makers with cutting-edge tools. Our mission is to empower users on Ethereum, BNB, and Polygon by ensuring they maintain a competitive edge in the ever-evolving landscape of MEV.
Our Team takes pride in crafting enterprise-level solutions at lightning speed, prioritizing nanosecond-level optimization to achieve the fastest time to market. We thrive on the pursuit of perfection beyond the millisecond.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't match all of the qualifications listed.
As a Software Engineer at bloXroute, you will be a core member of the team responsible for supporting the development of the Solana platform. In this position, you will be expected to have a deep technical understanding in blockchain technologies. You will have the ability to work closely with a team of engineers to help with enhancing our products and services.
- Optimize the performance of the BDN (Blockchain Distribution Network) by enhancing speed through innovations aligned with the blockchain protocol, network infrastructure, and consensus model
- Architect, develop, and maintain the Solana blockchain platform using Solana native
- Innovate and design solutions that capitalize on the swift data flow within the blockchain distribution network, ensuring the creation of compelling offerings
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and maintaining the core code of Solana, contributing to a deeper understanding and effective utilization of the Solana blockchain ecosystem
- Engineer Geyser plugins to enhance functionality and broaden the capabilities of the overall system, contributing to the evolution of the blockchain technology landscape
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology
- 5+ years in blockchain with 2+ years focused on Solana (Raydium, JITO, AMMs) ETH/Polygon/BSC protocols, and MEV knowledge
- Over 5 years experience in designing, testing, and implementing scalable backend systems
- Multiple Solana programs written in Solana native programming
- Proficient in Rust and Go languages
- Skilled in reading and modifying blockchain core code (geth, bor, prysm)
- Creative, independent, and collaborative team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
bloXroute Labs offers competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare benefits, 401k plan with an employer match, flexible PTO, and remote work. We built a highly skilled team of business and engineering minds who are working on innovative, challenging and complex projects.