Software Engineering Team Lead
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
bloXroute is the "Flash Boys" for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance. The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
At bloXroute, we consistently push the boundaries of MEV, pioneering new markets and collaborating closely with industry makers to unlock previously unattainable opportunities.
Our MEV services are dedicated to equipping DeFi searchers and market makers with cutting-edge tools. Our mission is to empower users on Ethereum, BNB, and Polygon by ensuring they maintain a competitive edge in the ever-evolving landscape of MEV.
Our Team takes pride in crafting enterprise-level solutions at lightning speed, prioritizing nanosecond-level optimization to achieve the fastest time to market. We thrive on the pursuit of perfection beyond the millisecond.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't match all of the qualifications listed.
- Mentor and lead a team of blockchain core engineers
- Partner closely with various engineering teams to conceptualize and implement new services
- Play a pivotal role in enhancing team productivity and foster career growth
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to define project scope, establish plans, and execute deliverables
- Champion improvements for development processes and workflows
- Act as a subject matter expert on topics such as Miner Extractable Value (MEV), collaborating with mining and trading teams to optimize operations and outcomes
- 2+ years experience in managing Sr. Software Engineers
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in blockchain, demonstrating proficiency in languages such as Go, Python, Rust or C++
- 5+ years of experience with designing, building, testing and implementing highly scalable and distributed backend systems
- Experience with ETH or BSC MEV, including mev-boost and PBS
- Comprehensive understanding of trading and mining operations, leveraging insights to inform decision-making and drive innovation
- Exceptional communication skills, adept at conveying complex ideas through documentation, feedback mechanisms, and collaborative interactions
- Creative, independent and can do attitude
bloXroute Labs offers competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare benefits, 401k plan with an employer match, flexible PTO, and remote work. We built a highly skilled team of business and engineering minds who are working on innovative, challenging and complex projects.