Software Engineering Team Lead
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
bloXroute is the "Flash Boys" for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance. The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
At bloXroute, we consistently push the boundaries of MEV, pioneering new markets and collaborating closely with industry makers to unlock previously unattainable opportunities.
Our MEV services are dedicated to equipping DeFi searchers and market makers with cutting-edge tools. Our mission is to empower users on Ethereum, BNB, and Polygon by ensuring they maintain a competitive edge in the ever-evolving landscape of MEV.
Our Team takes pride in crafting enterprise-level solutions at lightning speed, prioritizing nanosecond-level optimization to achieve the fastest time to market. We thrive on the pursuit of perfection beyond the millisecond.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't match all of the qualifications listed.
- Manage a small team of engineers developing and maintaining both front-end and back-end components of web applications
- Collaborate with various engineering teams on new features
- Hire, mentor and guide all team members
- Play a pivotal role in increasing productivity, growth and engagement
- Work closely with stakeholders when defining project scope, planning and execution
- Advocate for improvements to development processes and workflows
- Participate in team meetings to help with the design and architecture for complex software systems to ensure scalability, maintainability, and high performance
- 2+ years managing an Engineering team
- 3+ years of general blockchain experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience in Go, Python, or C++
- Strong technical and project management skills
- Understanding of how traders and miners work
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through documentation, feedback, and collaboration
bloXroute Labs offers competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare benefits, 401k plan with an employer match, flexible PTO, and remote work. We built a highly skilled team of business and engineering minds who are working on innovative, challenging and complex projects.