EMEA Sales Manager
Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Partnering with our Global Head of Sales on client acquisition and retention efforts to achieve growth targets, in the EMEA region. The EMEA Sales Manager will;
- Own all elements of the business development, sales and partnership life cycles: initial scoping, framing of value, negotiation of term sheets and contracts, implementation and post sales.
- Strategize on plans for market engagement, client management, and be seen as a thought leader, across the digital asset ecosystem.
- Lead sales pitches, contact prospects and clients, and handle enquiries, feedback and requests.
- Eventually hire and scale an EMEA focussed sales team.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
- Successful track record of sales & leadership in an enterprise selling complex offerings to financial institutions of similar size and complexity.
- Exemplary leadership and team development skills as well as a proven track record of building, coaching, motivating and upskilling a team.
- Understands the importance of customer retention & value creation through education, cross-sell & up-sell.
- Expert in promoting cross-team and cross-org collaboration
- Always advocates actions that will benefit Coin Metrics and the team in the long-term
- Consistently able to guide others to the adoption of difficult positions to advance company interests.
- Integrates industry trends, personal and peer experience to manage and accelerate team sales cycles
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key clients
- Understanding clients' business objectives, challenges, and opportunities to effectively position Coin Metrics' products and services.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Customer Support, to deliver solutions that meet client needs.
- Identifying and executing upon upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing client accounts to maximize revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Preparing and presenting sales proposals, negotiating contracts, and managing the contract renewal process.
- Collaborating with marketing and communications teams to support client engagement activities, including webinars, conferences, and industry events.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Interest in crypto and crypto assets
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales, preferably in the cryptocurrency or financial technology industry.
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, blockchain technology, and related products and services.
- Proven track record in managing and growing client accounts, meeting sales targets, and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- Proficiency in CRM software and other relevant tools for account management and sales tracking.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options with generous equipment reimbursement offering
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
- Coin Metrics Labs where associates pursue their passions
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute video interview with Talent Team
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
London, UK [Remote considered]
Coin Metrics is an employer committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coin Metrics will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coin Metrics participates in the E-Verify program where applicable, as required by law.