Coin Metrics is a leading provider of cryptoasset data for institutions. We deliver transparent and actionable data and analytics to various industry stakeholders including asset managers, custodians, trading venues, research desks, and data/application providers. Coin Metrics’ data empowers its clients and the public to better understand, use and value open crypto networks.
Join a fast-paced startup pioneering novel metrics, data products, and intelligence solutions, which offer insights into the economics, markets, usage, health, and other aspects of public cryptocurrency blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum and other crypto networks.
You will be surrounded by talented people passionate about decentralized economies and the data behind them. Break new ground, create exciting new data-driven research and products, and help shape the future of finance.
Coin Metrics is recruiting an HR Generalist that will assist in several areas, including employee relations, performance management, data reporting and analysis, benefits, compensation, training and development, as well as tactical support of ongoing employee needs. This person will play a crucial role in supporting our HR initiatives and ensuring a positive employee experience
- HRIS maintenance & assistance with US payroll administration
- Creating and maintaining internal HR forms and processes as needed
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interview coordination, and candidate communication
- Support the new hire onboarding process, preparing necessary documents, conducting orientation sessions, and facilitating a smooth transition for new employees
- Handling employee benefits management, open enrollment, and benefits questions, and assist with new employee onboarding
- Providing support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Assist in resolving employee concerns and conflicts by listening actively and collaborating with senior HR team members
- Contribute to various HR projects as assigned, such as employee engagement initiatives, annual performance review process, policy updates, and training and development programs
YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ in a Human Resources role or related field
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to multitask, with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Experience working in a remote-first environment
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with HRMS/HRIS databases and applicant tracking software (Gusto, Greenhouse, Linkedin experience a plus)
- SHRM-CP and/or PHR certification is a plus
- Interest in crypto and cryptoassets
LIFE AT COIN METRICS
Coin Metrics is a fun and fast-paced team with employees located in 8 countries. We are united by our OPEN (Open, Pioneering, Elucidating, and Neutral) core values. Our employees are empowered to do what’s best for our products, customers, and team members. Other benefits of working at Coin Metrics include:
- Competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, bonus and options plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Remote or hybrid work options
- Paid time off
- Global company offsites
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS
- 30 minute preliminary screen
- 3-4 video interviews with members of our team
Coin Metrics is an employer committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coin Metrics will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coin Metrics participates in the E-Verify program where applicable, as required by law.