Sr Associate, Operations
Cboe Clear Digital, LLC (“Cboe Clear Digital” or “Clearinghouse”) is at the fast-moving intersection of financial markets and digital assets. We are rich with capital markets history and the creativity and energy of a FinTech start up. It is this entrepreneurial mindset that we work to develop disruptive technologies and capital markets products.
Cboe Clear Digital, LLC (“Cboe Clear Digital” or “Clearinghouse”) is looking for a highly motivated, communicative individual to join our Client Service/On-Boarding team. Working in a fast-paced collaborative environment, you will be the first point of contact for member applicants, new members, and our existing members. You will be responsible for onboarding applicants and assisting new members with establishing their Cboe Clear Digital requirements. You will also serve as the day-to-day member contact, resolving member concerns and providing answers to their questions. The ideal candidate will be able maintain a positive attitude, calming presence while servicing our members and collaborating with our Clearinghouse team in a professional manner.
- Work closely with the business development team to understand the current pipeline of business being on-boarded, its priorities, and provide status updates on the clients being on-boarded to management as needed.
- Provide onboarding support by coordinating the communication and collection of all client documentation and information required for Membership
- Facilitate the onboarding of new clearing members to Cboe Clear Digital by reviewing applicant’s onboarding account documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Communicate well, both to our clearing members and to Cboe Clear Digital staff, by; 1) gathering the facts and providing clear questions when answers are needed; and 2) listening to obtain the necessary information in order to communicate more effectively.
- Open new clearing accounts for both individuals and entities while ensuring each new account set up is done correctly within the Cboe Digital clearing system.
- Conduct anti-money laundering and know your customer due diligence using third party systems.
- Ability to work closely with, and present oneself in a confident and professional manner when facing clients, internal teams, vendors, auditors, regulators, and senior leadership team members.
- Strong commitment to timely deliver daily tasks, resolve problems, track and maintain client requests throughout the onboarding process while demonstrating sound judgment and professionalism.
- Manage access to production and test clearing/trading environments, including issuing ID’s and configuring user permissions.
- Serve as functional stakeholder for clearing and trading systems, performing demonstrations, facilitating user acceptance testing, testing changes to systems and functionality prior to deployment.
- Maintain ongoing review of the quality of the member support processes, in pursuit of increased control, efficiency and clearing member satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 2 to 5 years experience in a financial markets (Futures preferred) role at a Futures Commission Merchant (“FCM’), Proprietary Trading Firm, or an Intermediary, in a client facing role.
- Understanding of CFTC regulations, Regulatory Requirements, and Customer Due Diligence, and AML/KYC policies.
- Experience and understanding of the operations and technology infrastructure required to meet the customer's needs for clearing futures products.
- Previous experience supporting electronic trading platforms and exchange systems.
- Working knowledge of network and data center terminology and procedures as it relates to customer connectivity and onboarding.
- General knowledge of digital asset products and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and uphold strong ethical standards.
- Willingness to work alternative shifts on a routing basis.
The Cboe Experience
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a senior-level professional, working at Cboe will offer you countless opportunities to develop skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build enduring relationships through frequent collaboration that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. And, along your exceptional career journey at Cboe you’ll receive amazing benefits and robust rewards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.