Associate, Education Production Designer: Options Institute
At Cboe, we are Defining Markets to benefit participants and drive the global marketplace forward through product innovation, leading edge technology and seamless trading solutions.
About The Options Institute
The Options Institute continues to set the bar for investor education worldwide. We are actively positioned to grow and lead the way for greater understanding of the Cboe’s full suite of derivatives products through expanded curriculum and experiential learning opportunities. With deep expertise, our world-renowned instruction empowers novice and advanced investors alike with knowledge to more effectively understand and utilize derivatives information, products, and strategies for investment and risk management purposes.
Job Description and Responsibilities: Associate, Education Production Designer – Options Institute
The Associate, Education Production Designer reports to the Sr. Director Strategy – Options Institute and will leverage traditional design skills and strategic thinking to polish the educational content and assets created by The Options Institute. The Associate will work in PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator (among other tools) to create iconography, maps, and diagrams to visualize concepts, data, and programming. Additionally, the Associate makes use of photoshop to edit and retouch imagery that supports our presentation content and materials. The Associate should:
- Have a strong sense of design and aesthetics to create visually engaging and impactful educational presentations and materials.
- Possess interdisciplinary knowledge, cross-cultural competency, as well as commitment and passion for learning, instruction, and design.
- Have intimate knowledge of presentation and design programs such as PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Communicate effectively both visually and verbally and create measurable objectives, based on audience needs.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders internally and externally and work cross-functionally with instructors, writers, (graphic, web) designers, project manager, and marketers
- Create content with information that can be used and applied across multiple stakeholders.
- Produce effective copy and text to accompany and complement visuals.
- Effectively time manage to deliver a range of tasks and projects on time
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Uphold The Options Institute brand guidelines and possess a strong knowledge of design standards.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all brand presentations, content, and materials is of a high standard.
- Keep current with design, education and learning industry trends, best practices, new technologies, and emerging approaches; well-founded recommendations on how to leverage within The Options Institute
- A passion for continuous improvement
Technical Skills and Interests:
- Years of Experience: 0-2 years
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (specifically PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Preferred knowledge of Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence), SalesForce, Tableau/Qlik
- Keynote experience/knowledge optional
- Basic video/animation experience a plus
- Multi-lingual preferred
The Cboe Experience
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a senior-level professional, working at Cboe will offer you countless opportunities to develop skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build enduring relationships through frequent collaboration that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. And, along your exceptional career journey at Cboe you’ll receive amazing benefits and robust rewards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.