Options Institute Analyst Intern
Who We Are
At Cboe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy through work that invites connection. Our people power our trusted markets and in turn, we power them through robust benefits, perks and a company culture that prioritizes connection, collaboration and inclusivity. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We are Defining Markets to benefit participants and drive the global marketplace forward through product innovation, leading edge technology and seamless trading solutions.
Our Internship Program
Cboe interns work with a variety of staff across multiple departments and have the opportunity to put their skills to work in their field of interest, while learning about Exchange technology and operations through our robust Options Institute courses. The three main foundational pillars of our internship program are: develop, educate and network. We want to ensure each of our interns receive a real-world working experience that encourages academic, professional and personal growth. Candidates should be versatile, eager and able to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive financial and technical environment. Our internship program runs from June to August.
About The Options Institute
The Options Institute continues to set the bar for investor education worldwide. We are actively positioned to grow and lead the way for greater understanding of the Cboe’s full suite of derivatives products through expanded curriculum and experiential learning opportunities. With deep expertise, our world-renowned instruction empowers novice and advanced investors alike with knowledge to more effectively understand and utilize derivatives information, products, and strategies for investment and risk management purposes.
Job Description and Responsibilities: Options Institute - Analyst Internship
The Analyst intern reports to the Senior Director of Strategy —Options Institute and is positioned to gain in-depth exposure to Cboe’s various products and services while working on projects that impact multiple areas of the business.
- Complete projects and tasks that contribute to the OI’s strategic initiatives including Next Gen Programming, Education Tools and Bespoke Programs.
- Assist with content creation and feedback for different Options Institute education materials as well as published content; explore various content delivery channels and develop an implementation strategy
- Establish, implement, and optimize processes and workflows within the Institute.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Cboe’s various products and services.
- Lead, design, and implement relevant independent project to develop project design, management, and communication skills; present to OI Leadership and teammates.
- Create and execute a professional development plan to foster continuing education, networking, and skill acquisition.
- Reports to the Senior Director of Strategy – Options Institute.
What we’re looking for:
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Math, Engineering, Economics, Neuroscience or a related major
- Curiosity about complex systems and effective methods for catalyzing educational engagement
- Preference to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams while also thriving on independent project assignments
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a willingness to adapt
- Deep interest in strategy conceptualization, design and implementation and process optimization
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Preferred knowledge of Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence), Salesforce, Tableau
- Basic video/animation experience a plus
- Multi-lingual preferred
◆ Competitive compensation
◆ 2:1 Matching 401(k)
◆ Flexible, hybrid work environment
◆ Daily complimentary in-office lunch from local restaurants
◆ Endless free coffee and snacks to fuel your workday
◆ State of the art office hubs worldwide
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.