Building trusted markets — powered by our people.
At Cboe Global Markets, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving employees a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!
The Data and Analytics team is hiring for a Quantitative Analyst.
The Data & Analytics team provides a centralized shared resource for corporate Data and Analytics. The Quantitative Analyst will work on their own and with others on the D&A team to provide various types of quantitative analyses to support business decisions for Cboe Global Markets’ Equity, Options and Futures Exchanges.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create automated and ad-hoc analytics that support product and business objectives and allow/help/support business users in:
- Analyzing volume trends and customer usage
- Understanding trading behavior
- Quantifying impact of fee changes
- Evaluating market quality
- Actively monitoring Cboe’s competitive position
- Responding to regulatory initiatives and legal questions and pilot programs
- Inform business decisions regarding new products and new functionality
- Assessing effectiveness and impact of new functionality and new products;
- Collaborate with business teams in the company (Markets, Product Development, Derivatives Institute, MarComms) to provide analytics tailored to business needs.
- Work closely with Data Platform team to create new data sources and automate analyses.
The ideal candidate has:
- Working experience with Python programming and SQL.
- Working knowledge of Tableau or similar for data visualization.
- Experience with financial modelling, machine learning, statistics and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and intellectually curious.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to quickly identify and understand issues.
- Self-starter that works well autonomously as well as with a team.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, finance, statistics, financial engineering, data science or a related discipline.
You’ll really stand out with:
- Experience with Cloud computing.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.