Sr. Product Strategist
Cboe Global Markets operates some of the largest exchanges in the world and the mission of our team is to disrupt the status quo with a focus on product innovation that transforms new ideas into tradable realities.
Within Cboe, the BIDS Trading team operates multiple leading equity block trading venues that cater to buy-side and sell-side clients.
The Product Strategist will play a crucial role in our product development process. You will be responsible for setting the strategic direction for our product lines, identifying new market opportunities, and working cross-functionally to deliver innovative solutions that meet our customers' needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, and sales, to establish a cohesive product vision and strategy.
- Understand and analyze market trends, and competitive landscape to inform product decisions.
- Understand and analyze broker usage and work with them to maximize their experience.
- Drive the product roadmap, prioritizing features and improvements based on business and customer impact.
- Develop comprehensive product strategies that align with company objectives.
- Define key performance indicators and monitor them to ensure product success.
- Communicate the product strategy effectively to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Influence and negotiate with stakeholders to align resources and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field. A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a product management or product strategy role.
- Deep understanding of the US equity trading market, customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to influence and align stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience with product management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong leadership and team-building abilities.
- Existing buy-side or sell-side relationships would be a plus.
- Proven track record of turning customer insights into successful product initiatives.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build consensus among them.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
- High level of creativity, curiosity, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent presentation skills.
The Product Strategist will report directly to the Head of Product Management. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Join our team and help shape the future of our products!
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $92,000-$151,000. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.