DnA Research and Strategy Summer Associate
Job Description and Responsibilities: DnA Research Analyst Summer Associate
This position is a for students currently enrolled in a full-time academic program. As part of the research and planning team of Cboe’s Data and Access Solutions ("DnA”) division, the Summer Associate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the DnA division and its revenue lines;
- Prepare and present evidence driven analyses of major trends within the data, fintech, technology, and/or financial services industry; and
- Support group initiatives from a planning, communication, and execution standpoint.
We are looking for brave and motivated individuals possessing at lease the following:
- Strong communication skills within a team setting;
- Unquenchable curiosity paired with a desire to research and communicate interesting ideas;
- Imaginative problem solving without fear of debate or challenge;
- Innate desire for learning or self-improvement in any form;
- Passion for critical thinking, puzzles, or challenges like escape rooms;
- Pursuing a degree related to the hard sciences, Math, Engineering, Economics, Neuroscience, Philosophy, UX/UI Design, Psychology, Computer Science or a related major.
Preferred skills include:
- Atlassian suite; JIRA, Confluence, SalesForce, Tableau/Qlik preferred; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; and Python and Web Scraping is a plus.
◆ Competitive compensation
◆ 2:1 Matching 401(k)
◆ Flexible, hybrid work environment
◆ Daily complimentary in-office lunch from local restaurants
◆ Endless free coffee and snacks to fuel your workday
◆ State of the art office hubs worldwide
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.