Trade Desk Operations Intern
Who We Are
At Cboe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy through work that invites connection. Our people power our trusted markets and in turn, we power them through robust benefits, perks and a company culture that prioritizes connection, collaboration and inclusivity. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Our Internship Program
Cboe interns work with a variety of staff across multiple departments and have the opportunity to put their skills to work in their field of interest, while learning about Exchange technology and operations through our robust Options Institute courses. The three main foundational pillars of our internship program are: develop, educate and network. We want to ensure each of our interns receive a real-world working experience that encourages academic, professional and personal growth. Candidates should be versatile, eager and able to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive financial and technical environment.
Team & Role Overview
The Cboe Trade Desk team is responsible for providing world-class customer support to Exchange trading platform customers and ensuring that the Exchange trading platforms are operating efficiently and effectively. We provide expert-level technical support to external customers by becoming subject matter experts on the platforms that we operate.
The Trade Desk intern will work closely with the Trade Desk team to learn basics of US Equities, Options, or Futures market structure and will identify areas for knowledge or process improvement that help the Trade Desk improve our ability to provide world-class customer support.
What We Want
- Vigorous desire to learn securities/markets business and Cboe Exchange trading platforms.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new systems/processes quickly and identify areas for potential improvement
- Experience working with complex technical systems, databases, or collaboration tools (i.e. Atlassian JIRA or Confluence) preferred
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, work well on a team or on your own, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in Business or related field, or technical/engineering degree with a strong interest in the financial markets.
◆ Competitive compensation
◆ 2:1 Matching 401(k)
◆ Flexible, hybrid work environment
◆ Daily complimentary in-office lunch from local restaurants
◆ Endless free coffee and snacks to fuel your workday
◆ State of the art office hubs worldwide
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.