Operations Support Center Specialist - hybrid or remote
At Cboe Global Markets, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving associates a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!
You will be responsible for supporting the Cboe LiveVol Pro and DataShop platforms and other related systems. These are real-time systems that are actively utilized by the most demanding professional market participants. You will work on a team responsible for providing first level world class support. You will solve problems, monitor systems and ensure they maintain a healthy state and troubleshoot when they are not. The problems are challenging but rewarding and we look forward to hearing from you if you feel up to the task.
Location: This role can be remote or flex hybrid in office.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 - 4:30pm CT
- Primary Support of LiveVol Pro and DataShop platform and secondary support of other Cboe related platforms
- Provide first level and world class support answering questions for the LiveVol Pro and DataShop platform and a variety of Cboe supported platforms and resolving customer issues related to APIs, trading and features/function using the “Deliver Plus One” standard
- Provide timely and professional outbound communications (internal and external) servicing OSC support email queues and providing customer phone support
- API Certification testing
- Logical port creation and modification of default settings
- Testing/understanding changes to systems and functionality prior to deployment
- Investigate error logs and data dissemination issues, troubleshoot network issues and review relevant logs
- Support LiveVol Pro and DataShop business teams with data/order type behavior requests
- Assist third party clients with configuration set-up and troubleshooting
- Support administrative system configuration changes (end user entitlements, routing rules, port & session creation)
- Support of Cboe related products and trading support applications (e.g. LiveVol, Index Platform, Silexx, etc…)
- Data mining and research
Operational System Monitoring
- Perform daily system startup/shutdown checks
- Monitor systems and keep dashboards green
- Monitor database health tools
- Monitor batch processing tools
- Ad hoc project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Business, Financial Services, Communications, or a related discipline preferred
- 4+ years experience in a securities related or technical support position
- Experience with options, futures, equity, index, and currencies market data required
- Experience with market analytics (i.e., Time and Sales, Earnings, Volatilities) required
- Experience with file transfer processing and cloud technology is (i.e. AWS) required
- Proficiency with analyzing financial market data for accuracy using Excel or similar database tools is required
- Ability to participate in weekend testing, weekend system verifications and weekday off-hours support paging as required
- Proficiency with Linux required
- General comfort with SQL required
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work assignments; complete multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; complete work under pressure; meet deadlines.
- Vigorous desire to learn Cboe technology and to become an expert with respect to key market structure concepts
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Subject Matter Expertise (“SME”) within multiple critical operational areas
Benefits and Perks
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, personal days, sick days and annual community service days
- Flexible, hybrid work environment, where you choose where and how you work
- Health, dental and vision benefits, including access to telemedicine and mental health services
- 2:1 401(k) match, up to 8% match immediately upon hire
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tax Savings Accounts for health, dependent and transportation
- Employee referral bonus program
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
Some of our associates’ favorite benefits and perks include:
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and coffee in any Cboe office
- Paid Tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Paid parental leave and fertility benefits
- On-site gyms and discounts to other fitness centers
More About Cboe Global Markets
We’re reimagining the future of the workplace by focusing on what matters most, our people. Our journey is an inclusive one. We’re investing deeply in leadership programs and career development initiatives that ensure everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We celebrate the diversity in our communities, inside and out, and welcome new perspectives with equity, inclusion and belonging.
We work with purpose, solving problems with ingenuity, collaboration, and a lot of passion. We’re an engaged and excited team connecting markets across borders and embracing growth in all its forms to achieve incredible outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.