Who We Are
At Cboe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy through work that invites connection. Our people power our trusted markets and in turn, we power them through robust benefits, perks and a company culture that prioritizes connection, collaboration and inclusivity. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
Our Internship Program
Cboe interns work with a variety of staff across multiple departments and have the opportunity to put their skills to work in their field of interest, while learning about Exchange technology and operations through our robust Options Institute courses. The three main foundational pillars of our internship program are: develop, educate and network. We want to ensure each of our interns receive a real-world working experience that encourages academic, professional and personal growth. Candidates should be versatile, eager and able to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive financial and technical environment. Our internship program runs from June to August.
• Assist in client service initiatives to support a global listings business. Clients include asset management companies, trading and market making communities and other service providers such as attorneys, IOPV and index providers, custodians and administrators
• Manage Listings Opportunities, Account set-up, Contacts, Client Distribution Lists and Reporting within Salesforce
• Analyze new and innovative ways to market Exchange Traded Products
• Develop research/marketing material to promote Cboe and our clients
• Conduct competitive market analysis to inform our global business plan
• Regular attendance at the work place in a traditional office environment may be required
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Interest in working in financial markets
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong analytical, verbal & written skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Familiarity with Tableau
Pursuing an undergraduate associates or bachelor degree in Finance/Marketing, Math, Business Administration or related field
Ideal Candidate: pursuing double Finance and Marketing degree
◆ Competitive compensation
◆ 2:1 Matching 401(k)
◆ Flexible, hybrid work environment
◆ Daily complimentary in-office lunch from local restaurants
◆ Endless free coffee and snacks to fuel your workday
◆ State of the art office hubs worldwide (main U.S. locations: Chicago, Kansas City, New York)
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.