Director, ETF Listings
Building trusted markets —powered by our people.
At Cboe Europe, we inspire our people to solve complex challenges together because what we do matters. We provide the financial infrastructure that powers the global economy. As a leading provider of market infrastructure and tradable products, Cboe delivers cutting-edge trading, clearing and investment solutions to market participants around the world.
We’re building inclusive ways to support professional and personal development while strengthening the trust we’ve earned as a global market leader. Our teams are empowered to share ideas, actively pursue them and bring on a challenge. As champions of internal mobility and access to opportunity, we encourage our people to “go for it” and equip our managers with the training to coach their teams to the next level. Our Associate Resource Groups champion diversity, equity and inclusion, giving associates a safe space to network, share ideas and create opportunities.
Sound like the place for you? Join us!
The Listings team is hiring for Director, Listing.
The Director, Listing at Cboe will be accountable for specializing in Exchange Traded Products and responsible for all phases of and an Issuer’s pre-listing and post-listing experience.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Pitching the Listing opportunity to current and prospect asset managers to convince them to choose Cboe as their listing venue for new launches and transfers from other primary listing venues.
- Travel required
- Prepare internal/external presentations, legal and regulatory filings and other materials as needed to support these pitches
Relationship Management/Account Coverage:
- Manage relationships with product sponsors, market makers, index providers, custodians and other service providers to create community of advocates for Cboe Listings
Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis:
- Create and track Listing’s regional budget and P&L forecast.
- Prepare information for board presentations
- Engaging with market makers and issuers, in conjunction with the Equities team, to develop liquidity programs and improve market quality of trading for the end investor
- Develop business intelligence solutions to analyze the ETP industry competitive landscape and evaluate effectiveness of strategic initiatives.
- Explore new listing revenue opportunities, construct cost analysis models, and develop business plans
- Oversee new listing and transfer processes from product development to product launch and ongoing market quality surveillance in conjunction with internal teams
- Collaborate on listings related technology initiatives from development of requirements, quality assurance testing, to implementation and product release
- Enhancing the post launch experience with custom marketing opportunities with other select partners such as their index providers to grow assets and trading volumes
The ideal candidate has:
- High energy individual with integrity who is a self-starter with strong initiative to produce and to deliver in an active, small team environment within a global company
- 7+ years of experience in ETP industry
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel VBA) and Bloomberg; Factset; Reuters Eikon; SQL; Tableau; Salesforce
- Ability to navigate and coordinate with various groups within Cboe at senior and junior levels
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage the details within a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting in a customer-oriented environment
You’ll really stand out with:
- General Securities Law knowledge/experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics/Engineering, Economics, or a related field strong preferred
Benefits and Perks
We value the total wellbeing of our people – including health, financial, personal and social wellness. We believe standard benefits like health insurance and fair pay are a given at any organization. Still, you should know we offer:
- Fair and competitive salary and incentive compensation packages with an upside for overachievement
- Comprehensive private medical insurance for employees and their families which includes dental cover (taxable benefit)
- Cboe pays for employee access to a private GP service (face to face or phone call consultations) to make it easy and convenient for you to see a doctor
- Life and long term illness insurance for stability and peace of mind
- EAP - This service intends to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health and well-being. This service includes short- term counselling and referral services for employees and their immediate family.
- Enhanced paid parental and adoption leave to support parents
- Cboe offers pensions contribution up to 7% of base salary. You don’t have to contribute yourself.
- ClassPass Corporate Membership which provides access to on-demand classes, livestream classes, in-person classes and wellness sessions across different fitness genres. (taxable benefit)
- 25 days holiday per year per holiday year for full time employees, increasing with length of service at a rate of one extra day per completed years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Flexible, hybrid work environment, where you choose where and how you work
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and drinks in any Cboe office
- Paid tuition assistance and education opportunities
- Generous charitable giving company match
- Volunteer opportunities to help you give back to your communities
More About Cboe Europe
We’re reimagining the future of the workplace by focusing on what matters most, our people. Our journey is an inclusive one. We’re investing deeply in leadership programs and career development initiatives that ensure everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We celebrate the diversity in our communities, inside and out, and welcome new perspectives with equity, inclusion and belonging.
We work with purpose, solving problems with ingenuity, collaboration, and a lot of passion. We’re an engaged and excited team connecting markets across borders and embracing growth in all its forms to achieve incredible outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age and disability
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.