Marketing Specialist - Hybrid
Cboe Global Markets has increasingly expanded its retail presence and is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this newly created role will help further grow and market Cboe’s proprietary options and futures products to the retail investor. The Marketing Specialist will support the production of marketing and educational content, multi-channel advertising campaigns, event/conference coordination, broker dealer partner marketing initiatives and internal sales team support.
Location: This is a flexible hybrid role based out of our Chicago headquarters.
- Assist with multi-channel marketing activity including advertising, email, communications, events, videos, web, content partnerships and social media.
- Liaise with Design team to manage implementation of broker dealer campaign materials, including maintaining reporting documentation and disclosure requirements of all delivered assets.
- Provide webinar and event planning support – specifically coordinating logistics with partner broker dealers for up to 20 annual events – which includes partnering with Sales, Brand, Sponsorship, and Media Production teams.
- Support product pages and microsite updates to continually promote Cboe’s prop products.
- Partner with Legal & Compliance teams to ensure all content is reviewed and approved.
- Manage Cboe content on external partner sites.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- One to three years relevant work experience, with knowledge of financial markets and investing strategies a plus.
- Experience in supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns and event support.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and writing skills, as well as a creative mind.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CRM and e-mail marketing tools a plus.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing strategy and platforms.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.