Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy and Growth, the Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for managing digital growth campaigns for multiple business lines within Cboe. Working across functional groups ranging from product marketing to our agency to development, you will be responsible for helping to define campaign requirements, executing their delivery, optimizing their performance, and reporting results. If you have ever worked at a digital agency but want to go client-side, this might be the job for you.
The ideal candidate has a broad digital background and understands how marketing channels, analytics, and the digital experience should work in concert. You understand the importance of fleshing out general needs into defined campaign requirements. You make sure that you hit your mark by planning your work and working your plan. You are easygoing but proactive and persistent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focused primarily on our Data & Access business division, help translate a business unit’s goals into an actionable digital campaign strategy. What are the key problems we should solve? How will we show that we are solving them?
- Understand our Data & Access customer journey and create campaigns or web optimizations around them.
- Define technical campaign requirements, digital campaign strategies, and relevant KPIs across our site properties and traffic channels by working with our product marketers and agencies across business lines.
- Act as project manager for the marketing technology team and our external digital agency to make sure that all the different functional groups can execute the campaigns and hit our dates.
- Help with QA pre- and post-launch to ensure campaigns are working correctly. Monitor results as well as optimize the ongoing campaign with testing.
- Report on campaign results during the campaign and determine next steps or improvements if necessary. Create dashboards and reports to demonstrate our value to our internal clients.
Qualifications & Special Skills Required/Preferred:
- Strong understanding of best practices within multiple digital marketing disciplines such as traffic acquisition (e.g., natural and organic search, paid social, display), conversion rate optimization, user engagement, analytics, and marketing automation.
- Project management focus. You will be juggling multiple projects from different businesses. You need to have a solid sense of internal resource capacity to avoid taking on more work than we can deliver well.
- B2B demand generation experience (e.g., events, enterprise services) across the lifecycle and experience with enterprise data marketing preferred.
- Ability to convey business needs clearly through requirements documents to designers, developers, platform owners, etc and oversee their progress and remove obstacles in their way.
- Should be comfortable working with basic analytics and data tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, etc. Bonus points for visualization tools such as Tableau and Google Data Studio.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot / Marketing Cloud Account Engagement preferred
- 5+ years of leading multiple digital marketing projects working across departments and business lines.
- Agency experience is a plus as our team is an internal agency.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge of how the different components of a digital campaign work together in concert.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and resource budgets.
As required by the New York City Human Rights Law, Cboe provides a reasonable range of minimum base salary for roles that may be performed in New York City. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to geographic location, skill set, level of experience, etc. For New York City only, the range of starting base salary for this role is $104,000-$171,600. Additional incentive compensation and benefits may be available.
The Cboe Experience
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a senior-level professional, working at Cboe will offer you countless opportunities to develop skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build enduring relationships through frequent collaboration that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. And, along your exceptional career journey at Cboe you’ll receive amazing benefits and robust rewards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our associates' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status.
Any communication from Cboe regarding this position will only come from a Cboe recruiter who has a @cboe.com email or via LinkedIn Recruiter. Cboe does not use any other third party communication tools for recruiting purposes.