Technical Artist (NYC/Tristate area)
Everyrealm is currently seeking a technical artist. We are a small, nimble, experienced team of devs with one goal: to make amazing games that people love. We’re focused on building a brand new IP and need your expertise.
Bridging the gap between art and tech, you will be the tip of the spear. You will participate in the implementation of technical art features, develop tools and workflows, and will perform debugging on tools and processes.
About Our Project:
We are building a multi-player, twin-stick shooter with a unique twist in the sci-fi genre. It’s an original IP with a rich narrative.
Everyrealm is an immersive media company that develops and invests in businesses related to virtual worlds, social video gaming, and the metaverse. Everyrealm is behind popular virtual-community-driven projects such as The Row and Fantasy Islands, as well as the upcoming social video games Narcos: Metaverse and Hometopia. Everyrealm also operates Bedlam, a competitive gaming and tournament platform.
What you’ll do:
- Set up unity scenes, prefabs, shaders, and more. Working ahead of the Art team to establish best practices and pipelines.
- Collaborate with Artists, Programmers, Designers, and QA to ensure assets conform to technical specifications.
- Documentation of best practices and processes.
- Troubleshoot Issues and implement solutions.
- Participate in playtesting and engage with team members to iterate, problem-solve and enhance the game through collaborative development.
- Knowledge in the following areas of game development:
- Modeling and Texturing
- Scripting/Tools Development
- Rendering and Post-Processing
- UI (specifically Unity uGUI)
- Proficient knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Highly organized.
- An eagerness to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Be a user of your work
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with optimization and profiling
- Experience with proc-gen pipelines and workflows.
- Programming Knowledge (C#, Python, Mel)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- Salary Range $80,000 - $140,000
Something looks off?