Affiliate Sales Leader at RU1, An Everyrealm Portfolio Company
We are seeking a talented and motivated Affiliate Sales Leader to join our team and build out our affiliate sales network. As an Affiliate Sales Leader, you will play a pivotal role in driving our affiliate marketing efforts, targeting and building our communities, and expanding our network of partners. You will be responsible for leading, building, and driving the sales force for the RU1 brand.
RU1 Product Description:
RU1 immerses players into a first-of-its-kind video game that is both personalized and deeply customizable in Roblox or Fortnite. Each RU1 game blends interactive gameplay with dynamic features. Activities include completing challenges, unlocking and building new game areas, battling friends in private PVP arenas, and playing exclusive mini-games.
- Identify, recruit, and manage affiliate partners to promote our products and services.
- Develop and implement affiliate marketing strategies to drive traffic, sales, and revenue.
- Monitor and optimize affiliate performance, providing data-driven insights to enhance results.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with affiliates, providing necessary support and resources.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align affiliate efforts with overall marketing initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in affiliate marketing.
- Proven experience in affiliate marketing or a related field.
- Proven track record of building sales networks, preferably in the affiliate or direct sales channels.
- Strong understanding of building and motivating sales networks.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Driven to grow and develop a new business.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Family Planning and Fertility Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Token Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- Salary range of $90,000–$130,000 plus commissions.