Business Development, Affiliate Sales, RU1, An Everyrealm Portfolio Company
This is a ground-floor opportunity to break into the $242 billion video game industry through the first-ever direct sales network for personalized video games for kids. This role will gain an inside understanding of the video game industry including game product development, user testing, marketing strategy and planning.
This is a commission-based opportunity with an opportunity to earn up to 30% from every sale.
RU1 Product Description:
RU1 immerses players into a first-of-its-kind video game that is both personalized and deeply customizable in Roblox or Fortnite. Each RU1 game blends interactive gameplay with dynamic features. Activities include completing challenges, unlocking and building new game areas, battling friends in private PVP arenas, and playing exclusive mini-games.
- Identify, recruit, and manage affiliate partners to promote our products and services.
- Develop and implement affiliate marketing strategies to drive traffic, sales, and revenue.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with affiliates, providing necessary support and resources.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in affiliate marketing.
- Proven experience in affiliate marketing or a related field.
- Proven track record of building sales networks, preferably in the affiliate or direct sales channels.
- Strong understanding of building and motivating sales networks.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Driven to grow and develop a new business.
This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. Commission starts at 30%. We will provide you with product training and full support.