Frontend Engineer (NY)
Everyrealm is looking for a Frontend Engineer based in New York City to play an integral part in building and scaling our products.
Everyrealm is a technology company that creates innovative solutions for avid social gamers, with offerings across a variety of categories, including identity, ranking, relationships, and events. We also publish community-driven video game titles. In addition, we manage three venture-style investment funds that invest in related businesses and technologies. We are a collaborative and multidisciplinary team with different backgrounds, working together to build new products that foster social connection in virtual worlds. We believe that bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and experiences creates a richer and more inclusive work environment, which ultimately leads to more innovative products and ideas.
- Frontend development experience building, running, and debugging web and mobile applications using modern JS frameworks.
- Work in all parts of our front-end stack using tools such as Next, React, Vercel, and Git.
- Collaborate and communicate with designers, back-end developers, product managers, and business teams.
- Scope and lead large technical projects, laying the groundwork for early-stage products to iteratively evolve and scale.
- Contribute to architecture decisions and improve our development practices.
- Develop responsive and performant frontend applications using Next.js, Tailwind CSS, etc, ensuring high-quality code and adherence to best practices.
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI designers to bring their concepts to life, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the frontend, optimizing page loading times and rendering efficiency.
- Implement and maintain state management solutions to enhance frontend performance.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility by testing and adapting frontend code to work smoothly on various web browsers and devices.
- Implement responsive designs to provide a consistent user experience across different screen sizes.