Business Operation Generalist
Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Job Position: Business Operation Generalist
Location: Dallas, TX
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
1. Be the expert on our staking and infrastructure products. Help the Business team to educate customers about staking economics, blockchain infrastructure, and how to utilize our platform.
2. Collaborate across business, product, marketing, and engineering teams to drive the desired business outcomes for our customers.
3. Research, qualify, and onboard tooling to help improve business efficiency at InfStones.
4. Compile documentation to help progress deals.
1. B.S. in Computer Science / Economics / Finance, or other Business related fields.
2. Efficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office suite of products.
3. Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry.
4. Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
5. Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic data analytics skills and able to utilize relevant tools effectively to present insights.
7. Self-starter attitude and the ability to research new ideas with autonomy.
Prefers (Nice to Have)
1. Relevant experience in Web 3.0/Blockchain industry.
2. Relevant experience in start-ups.
3. Experience with Agile management tools, and CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.