Ecosystem Solution Architect
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Job Position: Ecosystem Solution Architect
Location: Texas, US (Remote Acceptable)
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
1. Solid knowledge regarding blockchain, consensus, node maintenance, etc.
2. Result-driven. Able to provide a doable solution to clients regarding the given product/platform.
3. Willing to communicate, and enjoy solving issues brought up by both clients and other teammates.
4. Be the expert on our staking and infrastructure products. Educate customers about blockchain infrastructure and how to utilize our platform.
5. Collaborate across business, product, marketing, and engineering teams to drive the desired business outcomes for our customers.
6. Own, manage, and report using CRM systems: ensure the system is up to date and that all relevant metrics are recorded.
1. B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other CS related fields.
2. 3+ years’ experience with inbound, outbound, and client-facing requests, positioning SaaS, or PaaS offerings.
3. Experienced with command lines (Bash/Zash), cloud service, and operation systems.
4. Knowledge of the crypto/blockchain industry is a must.
5. Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
6. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
7. Basic data analytics skills and ability to utilize relevant tools effectively to present insights.
8. Self-starter attitude and the ability to research new ideas with autonomy.
Prefers (Nice to Have)
1. Experienced with at least one programming language, especially with Go, Rust, or Web3 languages like Solidity.
2. Relevant experience in start-ups.
3. Experience with Agile management tools, and CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.