Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
Job Position: Sales Representative
Location: Texas, USA (Remote Acceptable)
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStones’ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 20,000 nodes supported on over 80 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers. InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play, and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
If you enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, we encourage you to apply!
1. Act as the market-facing representative of InfStones, demonstrating our capabilities and value to prospects and customers across select verticals including Crypto funds, Blockchain Protocol Foundations, and Asset Managers/Family Offices.
2. Collaborate with account managers, business development specialists, and InfStones leadership to drive the sales process to sell InfStones platform services across all blockchain ecosystems.
3. Engage and communicate effectively with prospects, customers, partners, and fellow employees.
4. Identify and support the development of new/improved sales tools.
5. Achieve and exceed sales targets, including the number of new customers by vertical, and InfStones revenue earned.
1. B.S. in Business / Economics / Finance, or other Business related fields.
2. 3+ years of working experience in the blockchain industry.
3. Demonstrated success in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales.
4. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
5. Strong passion and knowledge of crypto and blockchain. Blockchain-related sales experience is a must.
6. Naturally curious and eager to learn new technologies.
Prefers (Nice to have)
1. Relevant experience in start-ups.
2. Experiences with CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.
3. Strong network in the crypto and blockchain industry.
4. Experience selling into the crypto & blockchain space.