WHO WE ARE
Lava Games is on a mission to become the Pixar of web3 and revolutionize the field of Crypto and Blockchain games!
We are currently working on our first game, a fun third-person arcade platform called AFAR that pits players against each other in a series of obstacle courses and shooting-based challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team at Lava is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing organization. This role will have a major impact on the success of the company and we are looking for someone with an ownership mentality to take the lead on growing our Game Studio!
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to build something from the ground up, please apply today!
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Managing Marketing budgets
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs (setting KPI's, reports)
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns, preferably in gaming and NFT industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines