WHO WE ARE
Lava Labs is on a mission to become the Pixar of web3 and revolutionize the field of Crypto and Blockchain games!
We are currently working on our first game, a fun third-person arcade platform called AFAR that pits players against each other in a series of obstacle courses and shooting-based challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team at Lava is looking for a Community/Growth Lead to join our rapidly growing organization. This role will have a major impact on the company's success, and we are looking for someone with an ownership mentality to take the lead on our growing Social Media presence!
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to build something from the ground up, please apply today!
- Create an A-Z Social media strategy and social media marketing campaigns
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand through audience building, messaging, asset creation and design, competitors research, content strategy, account review and goal setting
- Continually identify strategic weaknesses and possible improvements
- Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Provide insights & reports on the business status/progress and best practices to get and stay ahead of the competitors
- Be the main POC for ongoing communication with the business
- Experience in Social Media Management, including a proven track record of increasing channels
- A deep understanding of the crypto gaming landscape, constantly tracking the industry and competitor trends.
- A proactive, hands-on approach. Initiate conversations about ways for us to improve
- Strong presentation and knowledge-sharing skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Whilst we have listed the requirements above, we recognise individuals have a wealth of talents to offer that can be of tremendous value, so whilst you may fall short of one or two of the requirements, you may have skills in other areas. We therefore strongly encourage you to apply if you feel you can demonstrate the skills required for the role.
Lava Labs welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations, to apply.