Brand/Marketing Communication Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Lava Labs is on a mission to become the Pixar of web3 and revolutionize the field of Crypto and Blockchain games!
We are currently working on our first game, a fun third-person arcade platform called AFAR that pits players against each other in a series of obstacle courses and shooting-based challenges.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our team at Lava is looking for a Brand/Marketing Communication Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization. This role will have a major impact on the success of the company and we are looking for someone with an ownership mentality to take the lead on growing our Game Studio!
Lava Labs welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations, to apply.
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity to build something from the ground up, please apply today!
- Work with the Marketing Department in developing strategies and tactics
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and projects
- Provide valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts potential leads.
- Liaise with graphic designer and/or design firms to produce printed collateral and web-based marketing material
- Works with Sales to develop and monitor territory marketing plans to generate the appropriate level of leads
- Coordination of key messages across multiple social and communication platforms. Draft of messaging where relevant.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media for the company.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities through marketing.
- Develops digital analytics, website, and technology best practices, research and strategy for Kryton digital properties, including setting standards for digital engagement metrics and reporting
- Conduct marketing research
- Marketing or communications experience is an asset.
- Degree or diploma in marketing or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Proven experience in digital marketing environment, techniques and tools
- SEO, social media, blogging, content, lead management, subscriber acquisition and retention, CRM, process development, database marketing, list development and coordination, and managing digital marketing specialists and agencies
- Knowledge of web development and marketing is required including for business-to-business web site development with a combination of technical and practical knowledge to ensure successful integration and execution using cross functional departments (primarily IT, sales and marketing) to achieve goals
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics, statistical analysis, and marketing ROI
- Develop collateral and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and write-ups
- Teamwork, Initiative, Fostering Communication, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Research, Analysis and Assessment
Lava Labs welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.