Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Software Engineer will form an integral part of the Lending business’ technology organization, covering multiple areas of the team’s SDLC including business analysis, design & architecture, development and deployment.
- Write efficient, scalable and modular codes in Go or Java.
- Develop and deploy financial systems covering various crypto products, including collateral-loan, interbank-loan and margin-lending.
- Primary focus in backend development of the interbank-loan system, secondary focus in infrastructure microservices of overall lending systems.
- Ensure adequate test cases are utilized to verify design requirements are being met.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps & SRE workflows.
You will be a highly motivated and passionate engineer with strong desire to learn and dig deep into new technologies (e.g. emerging blockchain and smart contract protocols) and who is just as excited about innovations and quality as we are. The ideal candidate will be based in Singapore with respective permanent residency/citizenship. We focus on finding raw coding talent and are not concerned about years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines.
- Experience working with sizeable tech firms or crypto / blockchain companies.
- Familiar with mainstream server-side technologies such as Mysql, Redis, and k8s.
- Well versed in Go and Python or Java, familiar with data structures and algorithm foundation.
- Strong problem solver, self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent communicator.
- Good command of both verbal and written English, Mandarin is definitely an advantage due to the need to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Willingness to be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Hands-on experience with HTTP / WebServices / REST API and MySQL / Nosql / Redis / kafka / Message queue.
- Network related and multi-threaded programming experience.
- Knowledge in Linux.